Mother’s day just around the corner, here are some fabulous gift ideas from TREE and flowers from the heart to let your mum know just how much you love her!
1. Floral fancies - Treat your mum to a beautiful bespoke arrangement and delivery that is completely fuss-free! And for your convenience, flowers from the heart now have an online store making it that much more convenient to get organised! What’s even better; imagine the gift of fresh cut, sweet smelling flowers to brighten the home all year round! Sign up for a simple and convenient flower subscription plan for regular floral deliveries to delight and surprise your mum. Tailor the subscription as you please, just speak to one of TREE’s talented floral artistes!
2. Sweet scents - Australian brand Sniff come in a range of fabulous fragrances that will tickle every mum's fancy! Sniff candles are hand poured using essential oils for fragrance and eco-friendly soy wax that’s natural and biodegradable, so not only is it good enough for your mum, it’s good for the environment too! Inspired by memories, pleasure and nature, Sniff is the perfect gesture of love for mum this Mother's Day. Create an oasis of calm and cleanliness for your mum with Sunday Wash Line, the 5000 thread count scent that’s fresh and powdery with a touch of lemon in the breeze. Light and uplifting, this nostalgic scent will bring back wonderful family memories. Choose from ten different sniffs HK$395.
3. Time for tea! - Every mum loves a nice cuppa so why not gift the perfect tea set infused with some local flavour with these quirky and charismatic Hong Kong-themed ceramics from Faux. Local designer Mariko Jesse created these designs based on a traditional toile pattern, before weaving in unique Hong Kong icons and landmarks into the design. From dim sum baskets and birdcages to egg tarts and the Star Ferry, these are the perfect, crowd-pleasing pieces for any Hong Kong tea party! And if your mum’s favourite city is London, well, we’ve got a London version of these ceramics too – filled with iconic landmarks such as red postal boxes, double decker buses, the London Eye and so much more! Not your mum’s cup of tea? There are also dining sets and coffee mugs available too!
HK themed tea cup and saucer HK$280; London themed tea cup and saucer set HK$330 Teapot HK$880; Chinese dining set for two HK$880; Coffee mug HK$225
4. Give the gift of light - Gift wrapped in beautifully TREE designed FSC certified card boxes, these beautifully elegant bone china candle holder gift sets are perfect for create a relaxing atmosphere or use as a decorative light feature on the dining table during dinner parties. Select a ready-to-go set or take your pick from eight designs to create your perfect combination for mum. 3 piece bone china candle holder gift sets start from HK$385
5. Burst of colour - Textiles eco-chic cushion designs are a modern expression of traditional Chinese patterns and cultural symbols, available in a variety of bold colours. Not only do these cushions look good but they are printed on GOTS certified organic cotton using water based inks, so you can feel extra good about purchasing them for your mum! HK$695
6. Be blown away! - Traditional glass blowing techniques are used to create these beautiful and unique handmade recycled glassware. Made using discarded glass collected from homes such as milk bottles and sauce and condiment jars, each piece is one of a kind. Available in a unique range of colours from olive green to intense red, and in a range of shapes and sizes, these pieces are great to add a pop of colour to the home. Mums will surely give it their eco-stamp of approval! Prices start from HK$295
enquiries: (852) 2870-1582/83
Where is TREE?
Horizon Plaza Flagship TREE Store:
28f Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau
Opening Hours: 10.30am to 7pm daily
Soho TREE Store:
22 Elgin Street, Soho
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 11.30am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10.30am to 9pm
Sai Kung TREE Store:
116 Man Nin Street, Sai Kung
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 10.30am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday 10.30am to 8pm