Valentine's day soon to be here, merci's team seldom talk about love issue but why not? We believe life without love is boring! Today, founder of luxury matchmaking service Anteros International, Kaltlin Kapur suggests you look out for the following signs, which show he loves you without even saying it! Let's check it out
If your partner doesn’t express his romantic side as often as you’d like him to, it doesn’t mean he’s getting bored of you. He may actually just be indulging in other ways to express his true feelings for you – but are you taking notice? If you want to know just how much your man cares, stop letting words play the important part.
- He Holds Your Hand – Whether it’s in a crowd, or while you’re crossing the street, this reflex action shows that he wants to protect you and reassure you.
- Passionate, Long-Lasting Kisses – Who doesn’t love an excellent, lengthy kiss? When he’s continuously initiating these and you can feel the passion each time he does, it is clear that he’s more than just a little excited to be around you.
- Smiling After Kissing – Sure, you can have a little sweet smile after kissing someone whose company you enjoy, but do you ever just feel like positively beaming when it’s someone you love? If you catch him grinning after your kisses all the time, it’s a great sign that he truly enjoys your company.
- He Listens Intently – While he might not be saying much when it comes to your relationship and his feelings about it, the fact that he listens closely when you’re talking is incredibly significant. He may lean in closer when you’re discussing important topics or nod when you say something poignant, showing how much your words mean to him.
- Hand Squeezing – I once had a relationship with a guy who loved holding my hand but would occasionally squeeze it tightly when we were cuddling or out with friends, but hated any other kind of cutesy couple-like act. I always wondered why he was so opposed, but then I realized that every time he squeezed my hand, he was trying to say “I love you” in a quiet, simple way.
- Hair Ruffling – When people are nervous, they tend to run their fingers through their hair more often than normal. Does he do this when the pair of you are in close proximity to one another and it’s a romantic moment? If so, it could show that he wants to say something intimate but just can’t find the words.
- Calling or Texting for No Reason – Not all people do this when in love; so don’t take it personally if he doesn’t. That said, it’s a sign that he feels comfortable with you in non-romantic situations as well as the obvious ones, and that he’s thinking of you throughout the day.
- Frequent Laughter – Does he find you funny and can’t help but laugh when you do something silly? As odd as it sounds, the more often he laughs and finds you hilarious, the more serious the level of interest and excitement surrounding your relationship is.
- Spontaneous Touching – When you are in a public place, does he put his hands on your back to keep you close-by? Does he hold his hand atop yours while you are in a restaurant? Random closeness via touching shows that he wants to maintain physical contact, even when it’s not sexual.
- Eye Contact Often – When you’re at a bar with friends, does he glance across the room just to make eye contact briefly and smile at you? This indicates how, even when you two are doing different things, he still wants you to be aware of how much he cares.
Now you know 10 ways the guy say I love you without saying it from professional, guess is time to think about the gift for your beloved one! Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a fresh, floral bouquet. Order beautiful Valentine’s bouquets from TREE’s online floral boutique flowers from the heart and get the best blooms for that special someone this year!
Leave it to TREE's talented floral artistes to create bespoke bouquets that are truly unique and will tickle the fancy of your loved one. So get organised and shop online for the perfect bouquet to show your love.
You could also sign up for a flower subscription for custom or seasonal bouquets to be delivered all year long from our heart to your home!
Enquirers: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (852) 2870 2118 to custom-make your orders!